Innovative Ideas For Email Marketing
As you collect leads with your autoresponder, you will get an e-mail digest of everyone’s e-mail addresses that requests information from your autoresponder. This is what it known as a warm list. They were/are interested in your product, but they haven’t made a decision. At the very least, they are now a “targeted email address”. Your autoresponder will do its job, but a majority of these prospects won’t do anything. However, they ARE interested, but you haven’t shown them yet WHY they need to buy from you.
Do you think autoresponders are just emails? The reality is that your Autoresponders are versatile programs that do so much more than that!
Here are some innovative ideas that you can do to increase the success rate from your autoresponder.
1. First of all, you will fine-tune your “outgoing” message from your autoresponder from time to time. Remember this as you are implementing the suggestions below, and you will know what will need to be changed.
2. Publish a price list of all the products and services that you offer. You could also include order forms, product descriptions, and other sales material.
3. Publish free reports in autoresponder format. The reports should be related to your business or web site. Giving away free stuff will quickly increase your traffic. “Reward” them, with better quality items if they respond to your emails.
4. Collect vital customer satisfaction information by publishing a survey in autoresponder format. This type of information will help you serve them better. Using this to find your “typical” client is one of the things that will help you when you “fine tune” your outgoing message.
5. Instead of answering every customer question that’s e-mailed to you, publish ” Frequently Asked Questions” in autoresponder format. This will save time and money.
6. You could publish your testimonials or endorsements in autoresponder format if you don’t have the room in your ad copy. It’s more effective to include all of them.
7. You could publish your entire web site in autoresponder format. Sometimes visitors don’t have enough time read your entire site. They could print it out and read it offline.
8. You could offer your ebook in autoresponder format. Your visitors won’t have to download it or have the software to read it right away.
9. You could publish the terms and conditions of your business transactions in autoresponder format. This could include return policies, purchases, refunds etc.
10. On a regular basis, “re-invite” them to purchase. Use testimonials, or “case studies” of other clients that you can use to show them that others are happy with your products or service