So can you really make money from Twitter? Can anyone show me the money? Here are the two words that give you the answer: PAID TWEETS. Did you know that there are people out there making a full time income online through paid tweets on twitter? Yup. There are some celebrities that make as much as $9,000 just for posting one tweet!
Today I am sharing with you an article written by Stacy Kinney. Here she is discussing about the proven strategies that can get you started and can make you good money from Twitter. Stacy Kinney is an online business consultant who provides information on how to brand yourself for success using blogging and social media. Read on and leave a comment to let me know what you think about this.
Is it possible to make money on Twitter? This is a question that is frequently asked throughout the internet. The short answer is, yes, it is absolutely possible to earn income using Twitter. You don’t have look very hard to find stories of entrepreneurs pulling in thousands of dollars from their Twitter account. In fact, Dell managed to generate over a million dollars in revenue since it opened its account on the social network.
But the real question isn’t can you make money on Twitter but how do you do it. There are several ways to go about building a steady stream of income from your Twitter profile.
Build Your Following First
Before we get into the different ways you can earn cash using Twitter, it is important to note that none of the ideas will work unless you have a following. This is true with any type of business you want to start. You must have people to sell to in order to make any sales. It may seem like common sense but you might be surprised at the number of people who start Twitter accounts, begin posting links to their programs and then wonder why they aren’t making any money. Without a following you are pretty much selling to the moon.
Twitter Money Making Ideas
1. Product Sales – One way to make money on Twitter is to drive traffic to a product or service you are selling. This is how big brands, like Dell, are using Twitter. They reach out to their customers and post specials, coupons and other inducements to get them to buy. Post links to your sales pages at regular intervals to bring them to the attention of your following.
2. Affiliate Links – Another way to earn cash using Twitter is to sell other people’s stuff. Posting affiliate links that earn you a commission on each sale is a great way to generate income without having the responsibility of fulfilling the order.
3. Ad Programs – There are several ad programs that will pay you for the privilege of having access to your Twitter account so they can insert advertisements between your tweets. You can approve or decline ad offers as well as limit of how many times they post. If you are looking for easy money then this is probably the easiest way to make money using Twitter.
4. Sponsored Tweets – Similar to the sponsored blog posts of a few years ago, sponsored tweets are posts that you write which sends traffic to an advertiser’s sales page. However, instead of making a commission like with affiliate programs, you are paid on a per post basis. How much money you make with this type of program is very much dependent on how popular your Twitter profile is. The more people you have following you the more money you make.
5. Twitter Classifieds – This is a different version of the sponsored tweets revenue idea. If you set up a Twitter account to post available jobs in a certain city, you can charge companies an advertising fee to post about a job openings they have in their company just like regular classified ads.
There are many other ways to make money with Twitter. Just use your imagination to think up creative ways to increase your bank account. Good luck.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to on how to use Twitter to produce sale and make you money. It’s simple and easy.. Click here to get started.